If you desire natural-looking epoxy floors, choose colored micas. Mica is a common mineral in various California mountain ranges, providing twinkle to granite and other rocks. It comes in different natural colors and cleaves nicely into thin sheets that are broken into various sizes. When added to an epoxy floor, color micas give it the appearance of granite in the hues of your choice. They additionally create a metallic luster that makes your concrete floors glisten with beauty.
Benefits of Color Micas
Some of the pros of color micas include:
- Their natural source makes them ultraviolet light stable and colorfast.
- Micas have a noteworthy chemical resistance.
- Metallic brilliance is a key feature of color micas.
- They are very resilient and durable.
- Micas are available in multiple hues.
To choose a color mica scheme for your concrete flooring, compare our solids, blends, and custom possibilities. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our clients in Richmond and Northern California have plenty of opportunities to pick the color and pattern that meets their needs before installing this beautiful, natural kind of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote