There are many benefits to using epoxy coated concrete on commercial buildings. After a number of years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the advantages of this noteworthy material for our clients. Satisfied customers in Richmond usually decide upon epoxy flooring because of these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are very tough and UV light resistant, and therefore useful for indoors and out.
- Coated concrete is water resisting, stain-resistant and additionally be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for large commercial rooms when comparing ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are possible where liquids or inclines are involved.
- Patterns and colors are available in a plentiful choice collection, designed with any specified color schematic or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is sold where needed for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, minimizing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new structures.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete specifies thicker layers of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for industrial or business flooring also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the client provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then laid with the proper attributes.
All epoxy flooring can be laid with specific colors for specific areas, or with stripes to show paths to various locations. For additional information about how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a quote and consultation.
Request a Free Quote