Found throughout the mountains of the globe and California, micas are a common mineral. Some micas are specific to certain geographic spots, offering a natural variety in color and shine. They give a gentle shininess to the rock formations in which they are embedded and can do the same for an epoxy floor. Micas also lend a granite-like texture and add a rich sheen to the chosen color combination. The results are a natural style with a subtlety that readily appeals to the eyes.
Benefits of Colored Micas
Some of the benefits of color micas include:
- The micas natural origin makes them UV stable and colorfast.
- Micas have outstanding chemical resistance.
- A metallic luster is a key feature of color micas.
- Micas are extremely durable and resilient.
- They are offered in multiple hues.
To choose a colored mica scheme for your epoxy flooring, compare our blends, solids, and custom combinations. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our customers in Livermore and Northern California have plenty of opportunity to choose just the pattern that matches their needs before installing this beautiful, natural type of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote