Epoxy Coatings for Livermore Commercial Concrete Floors
There are many benefits to epoxy-coated concrete for commercial structures. As a result of a number of years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the advantages of this superior material for our clients. Satisfied customers in Livermore usually opt for epoxy flooring due to these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely tough and ultraviolet light-resistant, and therefore valuable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Coated concrete is water-resistant, stain-resistant and potentially chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for large commercial floors and definitely when you compare ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are provided where liquids or slopes are involved.
- Patterns and colors are distributed in a wide collection, specified with any requested color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is available when needed for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is quick, reducing downtime for your enterprise during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new buildings.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring takes thicker layers of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter laid with the right properties.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide its exceptional experience with commercial concrete floors to your enterprise. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We advise you to read our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workspace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote