Color flakes are exactly like their name sounds — solid flakes of color to complement the main color of your epoxy floor. You can use a single color to create dual-tone custom flooring, or you can ask multiple types of color flakes and create a personal mix.
Why Add Color Flakes?
It is totally acceptable to strictly use a single color for your epoxy flooring, but many customers enjoy the depth created by using flakes in the interior design. They provide texture and variety to any space. Along with these functions, color flakes offer the following advantages:
- Flake combos blend in with multi-hued color concepts.
- Flakes vary in size or shape — from one inch to as little as 1/32nd inch in diameter.
- Color flakes are ultraviolet resistant.
- Flakes do not have to compromise a smooth finish.
- Random flake patterns mask imperfections in your concrete floors.
All these options in size and color are customizable, allowing for combinations limited only by your imagination. The design can represent your company’s color scheme, your favorite sports team, your preferred colors, or even your chosen spring, fall or winter colors.
Use the West Coast Epoxy website to narrow your choices and request to compare samples during your consultation visit. Designing the right color combination for your concrete flooring is vital to us. West Coast Epoxy wants to live up to our reputation in Vallejo by providing the color flakes of your choice for concrete epoxy floors!
Request a Free Quote