There are many advantages to using epoxy coated concrete on commercial structures. Because of various years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy boosts the benefits of using this outstanding material for our customers. Satisfied clientele in Vallejo typically opt for epoxy flooring because of these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally tough and UV resistant, and thus handy for indoor and outdoor application.
- Coated concrete is water-resistant, stain-resistant, and also be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for huge commercial floors when comparing ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are possible where fluids or inclines are involved.
- Colors and patterns are sold in an array of choices, compatible with any desired color schematic or design layout.
- Coved flooring is sold if needed for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is quick, minimizing downtime for your company during remodels and allowing for faster construction schedules with new structures.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy concrete demands thicker layers of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for industrial or commercial flooring also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then layered with the right attributes.
All epoxy floors can be applied with specific colors for certain areas, or with striping to show pathways to various areas. Contact us for additional information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design.
Request a Free Quote