Epoxy Coatings for Rocklin Commercial Concrete Floors
There are many advantages to applying epoxy coated concrete for commercial properties. Due to many years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy amplifies the advantages of applying this exceptional material for our clients. Satisfied clients in Rocklin usually ask for epoxy flooring because of these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are very durable and ultraviolet light resistant, and thereby effective for outdoors and in.
- Coated concrete is water resistant, stain-resistant and additionally can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for sizable commercial rooms and certainly when you compare ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are provided where fluids or slopes are involved.
- Patterns and colors are offered in a vast variety, suitable with any wanted color scheme or interior design plan.
- Coved flooring is offered where needed for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is quick, minimizing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new properties.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy concrete demands thicker layers of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for industrial or business concrete also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then applied with the right qualities.
All epoxy flooring can be installed with customized colors for requested areas, or with stripes to indicate pathways to specific departments. For more information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete flooring while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote.