One of the favored styles of paint jobs for fancy cars is sparkling metallic. These brilliant paint schemes add dimensionality to attract the attention and keep it! Gorgeous alterations in color come from the iridescent effects and fascinating sparkles produced by thousands of tiny shiny particles. Can a concrete floor match these impressive paint jobs? West Coast Epoxy is a metallic flooring specialist eager to add creativity to your concrete flooring!
What Creates the Brilliance?
West Coast Epoxy makes your individualized metallic epoxy by combining colored undercoats with specially made metal or mica nanoparticles. In addition to picking the colors of the epoxies, you also select the sizes, types and colors of sparkling flakes. Applying these options, here are the effects you can create:
- Iridescence— Birds like peacocks have iridescent feathers. The hues of the feathers change as either you or the bird moves in the light. When iridescence is added to epoxy coatings, it’s the floor that changes hues as you stroll through the room.
- Pearlescence— Similar to iridescence, pearlescence is more subdued in the color alteration effect, resembling the luster of abalone shells or pearls. This light effect reminds you of looking through prisms or the vibrance of a rainbow.
- Sparkle— Mica and metallic particles are superior light reflectors. Decrease or increase the sparkliness by adjusting the number or size of nanoparticles in the epoxy.
- Gloss— Although sparkle is like the twinkle of a star, gloss means the reflection of light from a surface. Epoxy flooring is known for creating a quality shine, but metallic flooring takes it to a completely new level! Although much is dependent on the design, maximal shine is reachable with metallic floors.
- Depth— By artfully shaping the pigment layers, aggregating nanoparticles in some areas as well as leaving fewer in others, our team members create a sense of 3-D. Depth, motion, waves, currents, atmosphere and more are suggested by an artfully designed and executed metallic floor.
When it comes to metallic epoxies, the choice is yours! There is completely nothing wrong with a traditional epoxy floor. They are decorative, enduring and effective. But if you would like the best that West Coast Epoxy has to give in Rocklin, ask to see our designs for metallic epoxy flooring. Each one is unique, every one is different, and all of them are vibrant. To start making your metalized concrete flooring, call West Coast Epoxy today!
Request a Free Quote