There are many advantages to employing epoxy coated concrete for commercial installations. With vast experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the plusses of using this exceptional material for our clientele. Satisfied customers in Orinda often pick epoxy flooring because of these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are remarkably enduring and UV resistant, and therefore effective for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Coated concrete is water resisting, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for large commercial foundations and certainly when you consider ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are provided where liquids or slopes are present.
- Colors and patterns are sold in a wide selection, useful with any wanted color scheme or design plan.
- Coved flooring is available when needed to improve sanitation and provide wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is rapid, reducing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new buildings.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring requires thicker layers of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial concrete also necessitate careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the client provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then applied with the correct properties.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide its superior experience with commercial concrete floors to your enterprise. Quote requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We encourage you to read our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workspace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote