Color flakes are simply as their name sounds — solid flakes of color that complement the principal color of your epoxy floor. You can use a single color to create dual-tone custom floors, or you can request multiple colors of flakes to create a personalized mix.
The Pros of Color Flakes
It is 100 percent acceptable to strictly use a single color for your epoxy flooring, but many customers enjoy the dimensionality and depth created by employing flakes in the decor. They give texture and variety to the space. Along with these aspects, color flakes offer the following advantages:
- Flake combos blend in with multi-hued color schemes.
- Flakes vary in diameter — from one inch to as nano-sized as 1/32nd inch in diameter.
- Color flakes are UV light resistant.
- Flakes do not have to affect a smooth finish.
- Random flake patterns cover up imperfections in your concrete flooring.
All these choices in size and color are customizable, allowing for combinations limited only by the imagination. The design can copy your company’s color scheme, your favorite sports team, your favorite colors, or even your preferred season.
Use the West Coast Epoxy website to narrow your options and request to look at samples during your consultation appointment. Selecting the right color combination for your concrete flooring is critical to us. West Coast Epoxy wants to live up to our name in Auburn by providing the color flakes of your choice for concrete epoxy floors!
Request a Free Quote