From swimming pool decks to professional kitchens, colored granules are the perfect choice for locations requiring a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems, where the walls need protection from liquids or nicks from traffic. Colored granules provide roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not compromise the inherent anti-microbial functions of epoxy, nor do they make it harder to maintain your floors. To the contrary, colored granules add a variety of improvements to any epoxy floor, including the following advantages:
- Noteworthy resilience and endurance.
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, solvents, abrasives, dents, and scratching.
- Various color combinations.
- Selection of granule sizes for various textures.
- Demonstrated success in industrial, public, and commercial environments.
Use our website to check out the options with color granules for epoxy flooring. West Coast Epoxy would be pleased to provide you a number of samples to help you decide on the best look and textures for your Auburn epoxy coating. Feel free to call us or schedule an on-site consultation for your homeowner or enterprise property.
Request a Free Quote