There are many benefits to epoxy coated concrete on commercial installations. After multiple years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the benefits of using this superior material for our clients. Satisfied clients in Auburn ordinarily choose epoxy flooring because of these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are very durable and UV resistant, and thereby valuable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Coated concrete becomes water resistant, stain-resistant, and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for big commercial floors with greater ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are provided where liquids or slopes are present.
- Colors and patterns are sold in a plentiful number, designed with any desired color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is available where necessary for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is quick, limiting downtime for your enterprise during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new buildings.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy concrete takes thicker application of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial flooring also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the customer offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter laid with the proper attributes.
All epoxy floors can be made with specific colors for certain areas, or with striping to show paths to sure locations. For added information about how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete flooring while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a quote and consultation.
Request a Free Quote