Epoxy Coatings for Commercial Floors in Loomis
West Coast Epoxy offers epoxy floors for many different types of product storage buildings, commercial houses, and industrial sites. Every commercial project comes with its own unique needs, based on the form of business and the client’s requirements. With considerable experience installing epoxy coatings for Loomis companies, West Coast Epoxy is prepared to match the right techniques, products and materials to your specific circumstances.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
West Coast Epoxy works with all kinds of floors, from brand new concrete to cracked, old or stained concrete. The end result is always a smooth, individualized work platform that suits your specifications and available funds. Think about some of the typical applications of commercial epoxy coatings:
- Health clubs use epoxy flooring for areas, locker rooms, and washrooms.
- Restaurants use coated concrete to limit hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Medical facilities benefit from epoxy flooring for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Technical companies appreciate covered concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean work environment.
- Repair shops lay down epoxy coatings to prevent grease buildup.
- Epoxy flooring offers many different design options for retail and is an excellent choice for inventory storage areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy lend its noteworthy experience with commercial concrete floors to your enterprise. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We advise you to view our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote