From home gyms to restaurant kitchens, color granules are the optimal choice for locations requiring a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems if the walls need protection from liquids or dents from traffic. Colored granules lend roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not compromise the inherent anti-microbial features of epoxy. Nor do they make it harder to sanitize your floors. To the contrary, color granules add a variety of improvements to any epoxy floor, including the following pros:
- Amazing strength and toughness
- Resistance to UV light, chemicals, wear, cuts and scratches
- Various color possibilities
- Select granule size for different textures
- Demonstrated success in industrial, commercial and public areas
West Coast Epoxy prides itself on making certain our clients are 100 percent satisfied with their selection of granule color, size and pattern. Consider the possibilities available for West Sacramento and Northern California here on our site or inquire about viewing specific samples when we visit your location.
Request a Free Quote