Epoxy Coatings for West Sacramento Commercial Concrete Floors
There are many benefits to applying epoxy coated concrete for commercial properties. As a result of many years of experience installing epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the advantages of this excellent material for our clients. Satisfied customers in West Sacramento ordinarily select epoxy flooring due to these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely tough and ultraviolet light resistant, and therefore applicable for indoors and out.
- Coated concrete becomes water resistant, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for sizable commercial floors and definitely if you compare ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are available where fluids or inclines are present.
- Colors and patterns are sold in an extensive variety of choices, compatible with any requested color schematic or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is sold when necessary for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is quick, limiting downtime for your company during remodels and allowing for faster construction schedules with new structures.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
West Coast Epoxy works on all kinds of floors, from brand new concrete to cracked, old or stained concrete. The end result is always a smooth, customizable service platform that fits your needs and financial means. Here are some of the usual applications for commercial epoxy flooring:
- Medical facilities benefit from epoxy flooring for simpler cleaning and maintenance.
- Fitness clubs use epoxy flooring for lockers areas and baths.
- Repair shops apply epoxy coatings to prevent grease buildup.
- Restaurants use covered concrete to minimize hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Technical businesses appreciate covered concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean work environment.
- Epoxy flooring offers many different design options for retail and is an excellent pick for storage areas.
All epoxy floors can be equipped with specific colors for certain areas, or with stripes to indicate pathways to specific locations. For added information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote.
Request a Free Quote