Color flakes are just like their name sounds — solid flakes of color that complement the main color of your epoxy floor. We can use one color to create two-tone custom flooring, or you can request multiple types of color flakes and develop a personal mix.
Why Add Color Flakes?
It is one hundred percent acceptable to use a single color for your epoxy floor, but many clients enjoy the dimensionality and depth created by employing flakes in the floor design. They give texture and variety to the space. Along with these aspects, color flakes offer the following benefits:
- Flake combinations blend in with multi-hued color designs.
- Flakes vary in diameter — from one inch to as tiny as 1/32nd inch in diameter.
- Color flakes are ultraviolet resistant.
- Flakes do not need to compromise a level finish.
- Random patterns cover up imperfections in your concrete flooring.
All these possibilities in size and color are customizable, allowing for varieties limited only by your imagination. The design can copy your company’s color scheme, your favorite sports team, your ideal colors, or even your preferred season.
Use the West Coast Epoxy website to narrow the choices and ask to see samples during your consultation visit. Implementing the right color combination for your concrete floor is critical to us. West Coast Epoxy wants to live up to our reputation in San Mateo by providing the color flakes of your choice for concrete epoxy flooring!
Request a Free Quote