Found throughout the mountain ranges of the world including California, micas are a common mineral. Some micas are specific to certain geographic spots, presenting a natural variety in color and lustre. They offer a gentle shine to the granite formations in which they are embedded and can do the same for your epoxy floor. Micas also provide a granite-like texture and add a refined sheen to the chosen color combination. The end product is a natural look with a subtlety that simply appeals to the viewer.
Advantages of Colored Micas
A few of the benefits of employing color micas include:
- Their natural origin makes them ultraviolet light stable and colorfast.
- Micas have superior chemical resistance.
- Metallic shine is a key feature of color micas.
- They are exceptionally resilient and durable.
- Micas are available in multiple hues.
To choose a colored mica scheme for your epoxy floors, look at our solids, blends, and custom combinations. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our clients in San Mateo and Northern California have plenty of time to decide upon the color and pattern that meets their needs before laying this beautiful, natural manner of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote