There are many advantages to employing epoxy-coated concrete on commercial structures. After many years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the benefits of employing this superior material for our customers. Satisfied customers in Berkley usually decide upon epoxy flooring due to these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely durable and ultraviolet light-resistant, and thus valuable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Coated concrete becomes waterproof, stain-resistant, and can also be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for huge commercial floors when considering the ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are provided where fluids or inclines are present.
- Colors and patterns are sold in a wide choice selection, compatible with any needed color schematic or interior design plan.
- Coved flooring is distributed when required for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, limiting downtime for your enterprise during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new properties.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete necessitates thicker layers of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for industrial or business concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are next layered with the proper properties.
Let West Coast Epoxy give your business its noted experience with commercial concrete flooring. Consultation requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We advise you to view our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workspace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.