West Coast Epoxy offers epoxy flooring for many different types of inventory storage buildings, commercial houses, and industrial sites. Each commercial project has its own requirements, based on the kind of business and the client’s specifications. With considerable experience applying epoxy coatings for Antioch enterprises, West Coast Epoxy is ready to match the right materials and products and methods to your specific circumstance.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
West Coast Epoxy works on all types of concrete, from new concrete to cracked, stained, or old concrete. The final result is always a smooth, personalized service platform that fits your needs and budget. Consider some of the usual applications of commercial epoxy coatings:
- Health clubs use epoxy flooring for swimming pool areas, lockers, and washrooms.
- Treatment facilities benefit from epoxy floors for simpler maintenance and cleaning.
- Restaurants use epoxy coated concrete to limit hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Repair shops use epoxy coatings to prevent grease buildup.
- Electronic companies appreciate coated concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean work environment.
- Epoxy flooring offers many different design options for retail and is an excellent choice for product storage areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy give to your business its superior experience with commercial concrete flooring. Consultation requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We encourage you to view our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workspace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote