If you would like natural-looking epoxy floors, choose color micas. Mica is a common mineral in many California mountain ranges, creating shine to granite and other stones. It comes in various naturally occurring colors. When applied to an epoxy floor, color micas lend it the look of granite, all in the hues of your selection. They additionally give a metallic sheen that makes your concrete floor glisten with beauty.
Advantages of Color Micas
A few of the benefits of color micas include:
- their natural origin makes them ultraviolet light stable and colorfast;
- mica has outstanding chemical resistance;
- metallic luster is a prominent feature of color micas;
- it is very resilient and durable;
- they are available in multiple hues.
To choose a colored mica scheme for your epoxy flooring, view our blends, solids and custom combos. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our clients in Antelope and Northern California can select the pattern that fits their design aesthetic before adding this beautiful, natural form of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote