Color flakes are exactly as their name sounds — solid flakes of color to complement the main color of your epoxy floor. You can use a single color to create two-tone custom flooring, or you can specify multiple kinds of color flakes and design a personal mix.
Advantages of Color Flakes
It is completely acceptable to strictly use a solitary color for your epoxy flooring, but many clients enjoy the dimensionality and depth created by using flakes in the interior design. They provide texture and variety to an otherwise boring space. Along with these functions, color flakes offer the following advantages:
- Flake combinations blend in with multi-hued color schemes.
- Flakes vary in diameter — from one inch to as small as 1/32nd inch in diameter.
- Color flakes are ultraviolet light resistant.
- Flakes do not need to affect a flat finish.
- Random flake patterns cover up imperfections in your concrete flooring.
All these options in size and color are customizable, allowing for varieties limited only by your imagination. The design can copy your company’s color scheme, your favorite sports team, your preferred colors, or even your ideal fall colors.
Use the West Coast Epoxy website to narrow the choices and ask to examine samples during your consultation appointment. Implementing the right color combination for your concrete flooring is vital to us. West Coast Epoxy wants to live up to our name in Vacaville by providing the color flakes of your choice for concrete epoxy flooring!
Request a Free Quote