Found throughout the mountain ranges of California, micas are a common mineral offering a natural variety in color and shine. They give a gentle sparkle to the rock formations in which they are embedded and can do the same for your epoxy floor. Micas also lend a granite-like texture and sheen producing a final product that has a natural appearance with a subtlety that simply appeals to the viewer.
Benefits of Color Micas
A few of the advantages of using color micas include:
- Their natural origin makes them ultraviolet light stable and colorfast.
- Micas have a superb chemical resistance.
- A metallic sheen is a noteworthy feature of color micas.
- Micas are extremely durable and resilient.
- They are offered in multiple colors.
To choose a color mica scheme for your epoxy floors, explore our solids, blends, and custom combinations. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our clientele in Napa and Northern California have plenty of opportunity to select the pattern and color that fits their specifications before applying this beautiful, natural manner of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote