There are many advantages to using epoxy coated concrete on commercial properties. After multiple years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the plusses of this outstanding material for our clientele. Satisfied clients in Napa usually pick epoxy flooring because of these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally tough and UV resistant, and therefore handy for indoors and out.
- Coated concrete is water-resistant, stain-resistant, and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for large commercial rooms when factoring in ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are available where fluids or inclines are involved.
- Colors and patterns are distributed in a wide palette, useful with any wanted color scheme or design layout.
- Coved flooring is available where essential for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is quick, reducing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new buildings.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring calls for thicker layers of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial flooring also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter applied with the right properties.
All epoxy flooring can be installed with specific colors for sure areas, or with striping to indicate pathways to certain locations. For additional information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote.
Request a Free Quote