There are many plusses to applying epoxy coated concrete for commercial properties. With many years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the benefits of employing this exceptional material for our clientele. Satisfied clientele in Moraga typically pick epoxy flooring due to these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally tough and ultraviolet light-resistant, and thereby useful for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Coated concrete becomes water-resistant, stain-resistant and can additionally be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for huge commercial foundations and certainly if you factor in ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are offered where fluids or slopes are present.
- Colors and patterns are provided in a plentiful palette, compatible with any wanted color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is available if required for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is quick, limiting downtime for your business during remodels and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new structures.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring takes thicker layers of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial flooring also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer lends. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter applied with the proper properties.
We can even apply different colors in selected areas of the same project or apply stripes to show pathways to specific locations. For additional information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a quote and consultation.
Request a Free Quote