As a result of many years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the plusses of this exceptional material for our clientele. Satisfied customers in Manteca ordinarily decide upon epoxy flooring because of these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally enduring and UV resistant, and therefore effective for outdoors and indoors.
- Coated concrete is waterproof, stain-resistant, and potentially chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is inexpensive, especially for huge commercial foundations and certainly if you compare ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are available where liquids or slopes are involved.
- Colors and patterns are distributed in a large selection, designed with any wanted color schematic or design plan.
- Coved flooring is available if essential for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, reducing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new installations.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy flooring requires thicker layers of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for industrial or business flooring also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are next laid with the correct attributes.
All epoxy flooring can be made with specific colors for certain areas, or with striping to indicate paths and ensure proper destinations. For information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete flooring while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote.
Request a Free Quote