There are many advantages to using epoxy coated concrete for commercial installations. With many years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy amplifies these advantages of using this excellent material for our clientele. Satisfied clients in Hayward usually decide upon epoxy flooring due to these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely enduring and ultraviolet resistant, and thus valuable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Coated concrete is water resisting, stain-resistant, and can also be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is inexpensive, especially for big commercial rooms when considering the ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are available where fluids or inclines are present.
- Patterns and colors are available in a variety of choices, suitable with any wanted color schematic or design layout.
- Coved flooring is applied when required for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, reducing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new structures.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
West Coast Epoxy works on all types of concrete, from brand new concrete to old, cracked, or stained concrete. The finished result is always a smooth, personalized business platform that fits your needs and funding. Think about some of the usual applications for commercial epoxy coatings:
- Fitness spas use epoxy flooring for pool areas, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
- Rehabilitation facilities benefit from epoxy floors for simplified maintenance and cleaning.
- Restaurants use epoxy coated concrete to minimize hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Repair shops use epoxy coatings to prevent grease buildup.
- Technical companies appreciate coated concrete since it repels dust and promotes a clean working environment.
- Epoxy floors offers many different design options for retail and is an excellent choice for storage areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy lend your business its superior experience with commercial concrete flooring. Quote requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We encourage you to view our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workplace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote