Commercial Epoxy Coatings in Fair Oaks
There are many advantages to applying epoxy coated concrete on commercial properties. After many years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy brings out the best in this material for our clients. Satisfied clientele in Fair Oaks generally decide upon epoxy flooring due to these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely enduring and ultraviolet resistant, and thereby handy for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Coated concrete is waterproof, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for large commercial spaces and improves ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are possible where liquids or inclines are involved.
- Colors and patterns are offered in a wide array to compliment a requested color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is offered where required for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is rapid, reducing downtime for your business during remodels and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new installations.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete necessitates thicker layers of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial flooring also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the client offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter laid with the right qualities.
Let West Coast Epoxy give its noteworthy experience with commercial concrete floors to your business. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We encourage you to view our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote