From swimming pool decks to restaurant kitchens, colored granules are the best choice for areas requiring a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems, if the walls need protection from fluids or bumps from traffic. Color granules provide roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not compromise the inherent anti-microbial features of epoxy. Nor do they make it more difficult to sanitize your floors. In actuality, colored granules add a variety of improvements to any epoxy floor, including the following advantages:
- Amazing resilience and endurance;
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, chemicals, wear, dents and scrapes;
- A wide variety of color combinations;
- Various sizes of granules to create customized textures;
- Demonstrated success in public, commercial and industrial areas.
West Coast Epoxy prides itself on ensuring our clients are one hundred percent satisfied with their selection of granule color, shape or size and pattern. Consider the choices available for Elk Grove and Northern California here on our site, or request to check out specific samples when we visit your location.
Request a Free Quote