Commercial Epoxy Coatings for Elk Grove
There are many benefits to employing epoxy coated concrete on commercial properties. After multiple years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy boosts the benefits of installing this outstanding material for our customers. Satisfied customers in Elk Grove ordinarily decide upon epoxy flooring due to these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely tough and ultraviolet light resistant, and therefore useful for outdoors and in.
- Coated concrete is waterproof, stain-resistant and additionally be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for big commercial foundations and certainly if you compare ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are available where fluids or slopes are present.
- Patterns and colors are sold in a wide choice collection, useful with any desired color schematic or design plan.
- Coved flooring is sold when needed for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is short, minimizing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new properties.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete requires thicker application of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for industrial or commercial concrete also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then applied with the proper attributes.
All epoxy flooring can be designed with specific colors for specific areas, or with striping to indicate paths to specific locations. For more information on how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete flooring while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a quote and consultation.