If you desire a natural-looking epoxy flooring, choose color micas. Mica is a common mineral in multiple California mountain ranges, offering twinkle to granite and other stones. It comes in various naturally occurring colors and slices nicely into thin sheets that are broken into a variety of sizes. When added to an epoxy floor, color micas give it the look of granite, and creates a metallic luster that makes your concrete floors glisten with beauty.
Advantages of Colored Micas
Some of the pros of color micas include:
- Their natural source makes them UV light stable and colorfast.
- Micas have exceptional chemical resistance.
- A metallic lustre is a key feature of colored micas.
- Micas are exceptionally resilient and durable.
- They are available in multiple colors.
To choose a color mica scheme for your concrete flooring, explore our solids, blends and custom combos. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our clients in Yuba City and Northern California have plenty of chances to decide upon the exact pattern that fits their requirements before applying this beautiful, natural manner of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote