West Coast Epoxy provides epoxy floors for many different types of inventory storage buildings, commercial houses, and industrial sites. Each commercial project has its own demands, based on the type of business and the client’s specifications. With considerable experience installing epoxy coatings for Woodland companies, West Coast Epoxy is equipped to match the right materials and techniques to your specific circumstances.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
West Coast Epoxy works on all kinds of floors, from new concrete to stained, cracked or old concrete. The end result is always a smooth, customizable work platform that fits your budget and specifications. Consider some of the typical applications of commercial epoxy flooring:
- Repair shops lay down epoxy coatings to prevent grease buildup.
- Medical facilities benefit from epoxy floors for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Fitness clubs use epoxy floors for areas, lockers, and baths.
- Restaurants use coated concrete to minimize hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Technical businesses appreciate coated concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean work environment.
- Epoxy floors offer many different design options for retail and is an excellent option for inventory areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide its noteworthy experience with commercial concrete flooring to your business. Quote requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We encourage you to view our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote