There are many advantages to epoxy coated concrete on commercial structures. As a result of various years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the benefits of using this outstanding material for our clients. Satisfied clients in Union City often choose epoxy flooring due to these important features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely enduring and UV resistant, and thereby useful for indoors and out.
- Coated concrete becomes water-resistant, stain-resistant, and potentially chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for big commercial spaces when considering ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are offered where fluids or inclines are involved.
- Patterns and colors are distributed in a plentiful number, specified with any needed color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is offered where necessary for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is quick, reducing downtime for your enterprise during remodels and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new installations.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
West Coast Epoxy works with all kinds of floors, from brand new concrete to old, cracked, or stained concrete. The final result is always a smooth, customized business platform that suits your requirements and funds. Ponder some of the typical applications for commercial epoxy flooring:
- Fitness clubs use epoxy flooring for swimming pool areas, lockers, and baths.
- Medical facilities benefit from epoxy floors for simplified cleaning and maintenance.
- Restaurants use epoxy coated concrete to limit hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Repair shops apply epoxy coatings to prevent grease buildup.
- Electronic businesses appreciate covered concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean working environment.
- Epoxy floors offers many different interior design options for retail and is an excellent option for inventory storage areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide your enterprise its exceptional experience with commercial concrete floors. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We advise you to read our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote