Bring the beauty of metallic paint to your concrete floors with the added resilience and endurance of epoxy coatings from West Coast Epoxy. Make floors with breathtaking pearlescence, shine, iridescence, swirl, metallic sparkle, and depth. The boring concrete foundation in your showroom, home, lobby, hallway, or gym can appear like clouds, waves, flowing liquids, or the depths of the universe.
What Makes the Brilliance?
West Coast Epoxy creates your customizable metallic epoxy by combining pigmented undercoats with specially made mica or metal nanoparticles. Besides selecting the colors of the epoxies, you also decide upon the sizes, types, and colors of sparkling flakes. Using these possibilities, here are the effects we can create:
- Sparkle — Mica and metallic particles are superb light reflectors. Increase or decrease the sparkle by altering the number and size of nanoparticles in the epoxy.
- Iridescence — Birds like peacocks have iridescent feathers. The colors of the feathers change as either the bird or you move in the light. When iridescence is applied to epoxy coatings, it is the floor that changes color as you move through the room.
- Pearlescence — Similar to iridescence, pearlescence is more subtle with the color altering effect, resembling the luster of pearls or abalone. This optical effect reminds you of looking through prisms or the vibrance of a rainbow.
- Gloss — Although sparkle is like the twinkling of stars, gloss represents the reflection of light from surfaces. Epoxy flooring is known for designing a quality shine, but metallic flooring takes it to a whole new level! Although much is dependent on the design, maximal shine is attainable with metallic floors.
- Depth — By skillfully arranging the pigment layers, bunching nanoparticles in some areas while leaving fewer in others, our team members create a sense of a third dimension. Depth, movement, waves, currents, atmosphere, and more are suggested by an artfully designed and executed metallic floor.
When it comes to metallic epoxies, the decision is yours! There is completely nothing wrong about a traditional epoxy floor. They are gorgeous, strong, and pleasing. But when you would like the best that West Coast Epoxy has to offer in Stockton, ask to see our designs for metallic epoxy floors. Each one is different, every one is custom-made, and all of them are dazzling. To start designing your metalized concrete flooring, connect with West Coast Epoxy today!
Request a Free Quote