Found throughout the mountain ranges of California, micas are a common mineral. Certain micas are specific to certain geographic spots, creating a natural variety in color and luster. They offer a gentle twinkle to the rock formations in which they are embedded and can do the same for your epoxy floor. Micas also give a granite-like texture and add a refined sheen to the chosen color combination. The final products are a natural look with a subtlety that readily appeals to the eyes.
Benefits of Colored Micas
A few of the benefits of using color micas include:
- Their natural origin makes them UV stable and colorfast.
- Micas have an outstanding chemical resistance.
- Metallic sheen is a noteworthy feature of color micas.
- Micas are exceptionally durable and resilient.
- They are available in multiple hues.
To choose a colored mica scheme for your concrete floors, investigate our solids, blends, and custom combinations. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our customers in Oakland and Northern California areas have plenty of chances to pick the exact color and pattern that agrees with their design concept before installing this beautiful, natural manner of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote