From gyms to commercial kitchens, colored granules are the ideal choice for areas requiring a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems when the walls need protection from moisture or bumps from traffic. Colored granules lend roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not ruin the inherent anti-microbial features of epoxy. Nor do they make it more tedious to maintain your floors. On the contrary, colored granules add a variety of improvements to any epoxy floor, including the following advantages:
- Surprising strength and longevity
- Resistance to UV light, chemicals, wear, cuts and scratching
- Various color possibilities
- Decide upon granule diameter for different textures
- Proven success in commercial, industrial and public locations
West Coast Epoxy prides itself on ensuring our customers are perfectly satisfied with their selection of granule color, size or shape and pattern. Consider the options available for Lafayette and Northern California here on our site, or request to investigate specific samples when we visit your location.