West Coast Epoxy lends epoxy floors for many different kinds of storage buildings, commercial residences, and industrial sites. Each commercial project Lafayette has its own demands, based on the kind of business and the client’s needs. With considerable experience laying epoxy coatings for commercial enterprises, West Coast Epoxy is prepared to match the right materials and methods to your specific circumstances.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
West Coast Epoxy works on all kinds of concrete, from brand new concrete to stained, old or cracked concrete. The final result is always a smooth, individualized service platform that suits your specifications and available funds. Think about some of the usual applications for commercial epoxy coatings:
- Health spas use epoxy floors for locker rooms and bathrooms.
- Medical facilities benefit from epoxy floors for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Restaurants use epoxy coated concrete to minimize hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Repair shops lay down epoxy coatings to prevent oil buildup.
- Technical businesses appreciate coated concrete since it repels dust and promotes a clean working environment.
- Epoxy floors offer many different design options for retail and are an excellent option for product storage areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide its noted experience with commercial concrete flooring to your business. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We encourage you to read our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workspace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote