There are many benefits to using epoxy coated concrete on commercial installations. After a number of years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the benefits of this superior material for our customers. Satisfied customers in Grass Valley usually pick epoxy flooring because of these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally enduring and ultraviolet light-resistant, and therefore handy for indoors and outdoors.
- Coated concrete becomes water-resistant, stain-resistant, and can also be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for huge commercial foundations when you factor in ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are possible where liquids or slopes are present.
- Colors and patterns are offered in a plentiful choice collection, designed with any needed color schematic or design plan.
- Coved flooring is sold where necessary for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is quick, minimizing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new buildings.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete requires thicker layers of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for business or industrial concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the client provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter applied with the proper attributes.
All epoxy floors can be applied with specific colors for certain areas, or with striping to show pathways to ensure destinations. For additional information about how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete flooring while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote!
Request a Free Quote