If you want natural-looking epoxy floors, choose color micas. Mica is a common mineral in a number of California mountains, offering sparkle to granite and other stones. It comes in different naturally occurring color groups and slices easily into thin layers that are broken into a variety of sizes. When applied to an epoxy floor, color micas provide it the style of granite, all in the hues of your selection. They also provide a metallic luster that makes your concrete floors glisten with beauty.
Benefits of Color Micas
A few of the advantages of color micas include:
- their natural origin makes them UV light stable and colorfast;
- mica has superb chemical resistance;
- metallic lustre is a noteworthy feature of color micas;
- it is exceptionally durable and resilient;
- they are available in multiple hues.
To choose a color mica scheme for your concrete floors, compare our blends, solids and custom combinations. West Coast Epoxy always makes certain that our clients in Granite Bay and Northern California have plenty of chances to select just the pattern that meets their specifications before laying this beautiful, natural manner of flooring decoration.
Request a Free Quote