Commercial Epoxy Coatings for Granite Bay
There are many benefits to employing epoxy coated concrete on commercial buildings. With abundant years of experience applying epoxy coatings, West Coast Epoxy maximizes the advantages of using this superior material for our clients. Satisfied clientele in Granite Bay ordinarily decide upon epoxy flooring because of these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are very tough and ultraviolet resistant, and therefore handy for outdoors and indoors applications.
- Coated concrete is waterproof, stain-resistant and potentially chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for huge commercial spaces and certainly if you calculate ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are offered where liquids or slopes are involved.
- Patterns and colors are offered in a vast palette, designed with any needed color scheme or interior design plan.
- Coved flooring is installed when necessary for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is quick, limiting downtime for your company during remodels and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new installations.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete demands thicker layers of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for commercial or industrial concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client lends. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then applied with the right properties.
Let West Coast Epoxy provide its noted experience with commercial concrete flooring to your enterprise. Quote requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We advise you to read our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote