There are many benefits to using epoxy coated concrete for commercial properties. With multiple years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the advantages of installing this superb material for our clients. Satisfied clients in Danville usually select epoxy flooring because of these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely tough and ultraviolet light-resistant, and thereby applicable for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Coated concrete is water resisting, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is inexpensive, especially for large commercial foundations that provide great ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are provided where fluids or inclines are present.
- Patterns and colors are offered in an extensive carefully chosen collection, specified with any requested color scheme or interior design plan.
- Coved flooring is offered where required for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, reducing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new properties
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring calls for thicker layers of the polymers that cover your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness is selected. Epoxy projects for industrial or business concrete also require careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the customer provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants will be laid with the proper qualities.
We can design your flooring with different colors in different areas of your facility or with stripes to indicate paths to set destinations. For added information about how West Coast Epoxy can protect your concrete flooring while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote.
Request a Free Quote