From gyms to restaurant kitchens, color granules are the ultimate choice for locations needing a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems, if the walls need protection from liquids or dents from traffic. Color granules provide roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not compromise the inherent anti-microbial aspects of epoxy. Nor do they make it difficult to maintain your floors. On the contrary, colored granules add a variety of benefits to any epoxy floor, including the following pros:
- Surprising resilience and longevity;
- Resistance to ultraviolet, chemicals, abrasives, dents and scrapes;
- Multiple color combinations;
- Options for granule shape or size for different textures;
- Demonstrated success in industrial, commercial and public locations.
West Coast Epoxy prides itself on making certain our clientele are totally satisfied with their choice of granule color, shape and pattern. Consider the options available for Carmichael and Northern California here on our website, or ask to examine specific samples when we visit your home or business.
Request a Free Quote