From swimming pool decks to professional kitchens, colored granules are the finest choice for areas needing a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems when the walls need protection from liquids or nicks from traffic. Color granules provide roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not compromise the inherent anti-microbial features of epoxy nor do they make it tedious to sanitize your floors. To the contrary, colored granules add a variety of benefits to any epoxy floor, including the following advantages:
- Noteworthy strength and toughness;
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, chemicals, wear, gouges, and scratches;
- Plentiful color combinations;
- Various granule shapes or sizes for customized textures;
- Demonstrated success in residential, commercial, public, and industrial environments.
Use our site to check out the possibilities with colored granules for epoxy floors. If you have difficulty narrowing down your options, West Coast Epoxy has a wealth of samples to help you decide on the best style and texture for your Alameda epoxy coating. Feel free to call us or arrange a consultation by submitting our online contact form.
Request a Free Quote