From gyms to restaurant kitchens, colored granules are the ideal choice for areas requiring a textured floor. We also use color granules for coving systems if the walls need protection from moisture or bumps from traffic. Colored granules give roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not ruin the inherent anti-microbial aspects of epoxy. Nor do they make it more difficult to clean your floors. On the contrary, colored granules add a variety of improvements to any epoxy floor, including the following advantages:
- Noteworthy strength and durability
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, solvents, wear, dents and scrapes
- Various color combinations
- Ask for granule size or shape for different textures
- Proven success in public, commercial and industrial environments
West Coast Epoxy prides itself on making certain our customers are 100 percent satisfied with their pick of granule color, diameter and pattern prior to installation. View some of the possibilities available for Walnut Creek and Northern California here on our website, or request to check out specific samples when we visit your location.