There are many plusses to employing epoxy coated concrete with commercial installations. Coming with vast years of experience applying concrete coatings, West Coast Epoxy amplifies the many benefits of using this outstanding material for our clients. Satisfied clientele in Walnut Creek usually select epoxy flooring due to these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are exceptionally durable and UV light resistant, and thereby handy for indoors and out.
- Coated concrete is waterproof, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for large commercial rooms and definitely if you consider ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are offered where liquids or inclines are present.
- Colors and patterns are sold in varied selections, designed with any specified color schematic or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is distributed if necessary for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, limiting downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new properties.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring requires thicker application of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for industrial or commercial flooring also entail careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer provides. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter layered with the correct attributes.
Let West Coast Epoxy give its noted experience with commercial concrete flooring to your enterprise. Consultation requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We encourage you to view our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote