There are many benefits to epoxy coated concrete on commercial structures. After a number of years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy increases the advantages of employing this exceptional material for our clients. Satisfied customers in Tracy ordinarily opt for epoxy flooring because of these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely tough and ultraviolet light resistant, and thus applicable for both outdoors and indoors.
- Coated concrete becomes water resisting, stain-resistant, and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is inexpensive, especially for sizable commercial rooms and certainly when you factor in ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are available where liquids or slopes are present.
- Colors and patterns are sold in a wide choice selection, specified with any wanted color schematic or design plan.
- Coved flooring is applied when necessary for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, minimizing downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for faster construction schedules with new installations.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Commercial and industrial grade epoxy flooring takes thicker layers of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for business or industrial flooring also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what services or products the customer offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are next applied with the correct qualities.
Let West Coast Epoxy lend its exceptional experience with commercial concrete floors to your company. Quote requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We encourage you to read our website to see how epoxy flooring can help your workspace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote