There are many advantages to using epoxy coated concrete for commercial structures. With many years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy boosts the pros of using this exceptional material for our customers. Satisfied clients in Stockton typically pick epoxy flooring due to these useful features:
- Epoxy coatings are very enduring and UV light resistant, and thereby useful indoors and out.
- Coated concrete is water-resistant, stain-resistant and can be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is economical, especially for large commercial floors specifically when considering the ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are possible where liquids or slopes are involved.
- Colors and patterns are sold in a vast palette, compatible with any desired color schematic or design plan.
- Coved flooring is available when needed for sanitation and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is rapid, reducing downtime for your company during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new installations.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
West Coast Epoxy works with all kinds of floors, from brand new concrete to cracked, stained, or old concrete. The final result is always a smooth, customized work platform that fits your specifications and funding. Here are some of the typical applications of commercial epoxy coatings:
- Fitness clubs use epoxy flooring for swimming pool areas, lockers, and washrooms.
- Treatment facilities benefit from epoxy flooring for simplified cleaning and maintenance.
- Restaurants use covered concrete to minimize hazards in kitchen and storage areas with non-slip texturing.
- Repair shops lay down epoxy coatings to prevent oil buildup.
- Electronic businesses appreciate epoxy coated concrete since it repels dust and encourages a clean work environment.
- Epoxy floors offer many different design options for retail locations and is an excellent choice for product storage areas.
Let West Coast Epoxy give you its superior experience with commercial concrete flooring. Quote requests are handled quickly and at your convenience. We advise you to read our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workplace stand out from the competition. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote