One of the favored styles of paint jobs for showy cars is sparkling metallic. These astounding paint schemes add depth and dimensionality to catch the attention and hold it! Lustrous adjustments in color appear from the iridescent effects and fascinating sparkles created by thousands of small shiny particles. Can a concrete foundation equal these most impressive paint jobs? West Coast Epoxy is a metallic flooring specialist eager to add creativity to your concrete floors!
What Creates the Brilliance?
West Coast Epoxy creates your customized metallic epoxy by combining colored undercoatings with specially made metal or mica nanoparticles. Besides picking the hues of the epoxies, you also choose the sizes, colors, and types of sparkling flakes. Applying these options, here are the effects you can create:
- Sparkle — Metallic and mica particles are noteworthy light reflectors. Decrease or increase the sparkle by adjusting the size or number of nanoparticles in the epoxy.
- Iridescence — Imagine the feathers of a hummingbird or peacock and you can visualize the effect of iridescence. When applied on epoxy coatings, the floor changes color, based on the light source or viewpoint.
- Pearlescence — Akin to iridescence, pearlescence is more subdued with the color altering effect, resembling the luster of pearls or abalone. This optical effect reminds you of looking through a prism or the vibrance of rainbows.
- Depth — By skillfully arranging the pigment layers, aggregating nanoparticles in some areas while at the same time leaving fewer in others, our craftworkers create a sense of 3D. Depth, motion, waves, currents, atmosphere and more are realized by an artfully designed and executed metallic floor.
- Gloss — Shine and gloss are tightly related words. In effect, the intensity of gloss the floor has tells you specifically how much it shines. And shine describes the amount of light reflected from the surface. Thus, the glossier a surface, the more it shines.
When it comes to metallic epoxies, the decision is up to you! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the standard epoxy floor. They are amazing, durable, and effective. But when you want the best that West Coast Epoxy has to provide in Santa Rosa, request to see our designs for metallic epoxy floors. Each one is unique, every one is tailor made, and all of them are amazing. To start making your metalized concrete flooring, talk with West Coast Epoxy today!
Request a Free Quote