There are many pros to using epoxy coated concrete with commercial installations. With many years of experience applying synthetic coatings, West Coast Epoxy boosts the advantages of applying this excellent material for our clientele. Satisfied clientele in Oakley often pick epoxy flooring due to these advantageous features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely durable and ultraviolet resistant, and thus applicable for outdoors and indoors.
- Coated concrete becomes waterproof, stain-resistant and potentially chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is affordable, especially for large commercial spaces and certainly if you compare ease of maintenance.
- Slip-resistant coatings are offered where liquids or slopes are involved.
- Patterns and colors are available in a broad and carefully selected collection, suitable with any desired color scheme or interior design layout.
- Coved flooring is offered if necessary for maintenance and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy flooring is rapid, limiting downtime for your enterprise during remodels and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new properties.
Ideal Commercial Epoxy Applications
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy flooring specifies thicker application of the polymers that coat your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of wear, the grade of topcoat and thickness are chosen. Epoxy projects for business or industrial flooring also entail careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client lends. Epoxy coatings and protectants are thereafter layered with the correct qualities.
Let West Coast Epoxy lend its superior experience with commercial concrete flooring to your enterprise. Consultation requests are handled promptly and at your convenience. We advise you to read our website to see how epoxy floors can help your workplace stand out from competitors. Call West Coast Epoxy at 916-531-1874 or contact us online.
Request a Free Quote</a