One of the most common styles of paint jobs for custom cars is sparkling metallic. These dazzling paint schemes add dimensions to attract attention and hold it! Gorgeous adjustments in color result from the iridescent effects and fascinating sparkles made by thousands of tiny shiny particles. Can a concrete floor match these spectacular paint jobs? West Coast Epoxy is a metallic flooring specialist excited to add “brilliant” to your concrete flooring!
What Makes the Brilliance?
West Coast Epoxy makes your customized metallic epoxy by combining colored undercoats with specially made mica or metal nanoparticles. In addition to picking the hues of the epoxies, you also choose the types, sizes and colors of sparkling flakes. Applying these choices, here are the effects we can create:
- Iridescence— Visualize the feathers of a peacock or a hummingbird and you can visualize the effect of iridescence. When applied with epoxy coatings, the floor changes color, based on the source of light or viewpoint.
- Pearlescence— Similar to iridescence, pearlescence is more subdued in the color alteration effect, resembling the luster of pearls or abalone. This optical effect reminds you of looking through a prism or the vibrance of rainbows.
- Sparkle— Mica and metallic particles are outstanding light reflectors. Increase or decrease the sparkling effect by altering the number or size of nanoparticles in the epoxy.
- Depth— Depending on the arrangement of the epoxy layers, and by gathering the mica or metal flakes accordingly, your floor can come to life with three dimensions! The visual effects of depth, atmosphere, movement, waves, currents, and more are suggested with the correctly designed application of metallic epoxies.
- Gloss— Although sparkle is like the twinkling of stars, gloss defines the reflection of light from a surface. Epoxy flooring is known for providing a quality shine, but metallic flooring takes it to a whole new level! Although much depends on the design, maximal shine is attainable with metallic floors.
When it comes to metallic epoxies, the decision is up to you! There is completely nothing wrong with a traditional epoxy floor. They are fantastic, durable and pleasing. But if you want the best that West Coast Epoxy has to give in Gold River, request to see our designs for metallic epoxy floors. Each one is unique, every one is tailor-made, and all of them are amazing. To start creating your metalized concrete flooring, call West Coast Epoxy today!
Request a Free Quote