If you want a natural-looking epoxy flooring, choose colored micas. Mica is a common mineral in various California mountains, providing a twinkle to granite and other rocks. It comes in various natural colors and cleaves neatly into thin layers that are broken into a variety of sizes. When added to an epoxy floor, colored micas give it the look of granite, in the colors of your choosing. They also provide a metallic shine that makes your concrete floors glisten with beauty.
Advantages of Colored Micas
A few of the benefits of employing color micas include:
- Their natural source makes them ultraviolet light stable and colorfast.
- Micas have exceptional chemical resistance.
- Metallic brilliance is a prominent feature of color micas.
- Micas are exceptionally resilient and durable.
- They are available in multiple colors.
Many West Coast Epoxy customers in Fremont choose a mica combination that looks like the rock formations near their home or workplace, designing a look that fits in with the local surroundings. Others select a look from their hometown rocks. Whichever texture or color you appoint for your concrete flooring, adding the shininess of micas brings an extra level of beauty to your homes and business, without expensive cost.
Request a Free Quote